Personal coaching focuses on individual growth goals, work-life balance, personal reflection, and individual development plans. Personal coaching is a valuable experience which allows the individual to take time to reflect on areas that are important, to let go of issues that hinder or impede them in achieving their goals, to achieve a higher state of personal contentment. Personal coaching aims to achieve a balance between physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Coaching is tailored for the individual but certain aspects may include:
- Self-awareness and self-regulation
- Personal goals – where am I currently and where do I want to be in my life?
- Scenario building for the future
- Identifying personal strengths and interests
- Improving self-motivation and self-leadership to achieve personal goals
- Reviewing career path options
- Addressing work/life balance
- Improving presence and reflecting on the conscious and less conscious persona
- Living with authenticity towards one’s personal goals
- Being and living mindfully
Focus topics listed describe suggested course material, as with all training, consultation, and coaching actual course material will be tailored to achieve targets set by our clients.