Companies wanting to implement change initiatives face unique challenges and have specific developmental needs, both of which are identified in this workshop. Whether you are planning on implementing change domestically or on a global scale our experts can help shorten the learning curve. Participants will explore their own personal readiness for change and will receive best practices in change agility and change management behaviours.
The workshop focuses on the role and accountability of the leader charged with steering the change process and leading through change.
- How to clearly communicate the change process to the of the team, department, business unit
- How to communicate the a strong case for change and how to steer the process
- How to collaborate with Change-Owners
- Understanding the value of change
- Implementing strategies and taking the next steps in the change processes
- Identifying the priorities of the change process
- How to simplify the transition process for affected customers and suppliers