This workshop focuses on effective selling and effective CRM behaviours. The target is to increase the participants’ ability to proactively develop business opportunities and to maintain profitable long-term client relationships, through reaching satisfactory commercial outcomes for both the client and corporation.
We aim to provide a core set of commercial and highly practical skills which will motivate the individual to build long term, profitable client relationships. CRM requires displaying an external mind-set and appreciating the importance of customer focus.
First, the sales person must understand him or herself, and how to build on strengths and develop areas of weakness. The salesperson must also be clear about how different customers perceive him or her. Secondly the sales person must understand the customer and his or her needs. Customers’ needs are to be appreciated and respected.
The workshop aims to establish a fit between the customers’ needs and the behaviour of the salesperson. The workshop focuses on six stages in the sales process; pre-sales, identifying needs, proposing solutions, dealing with resistance, gaining commitment and building sound relationships in CRM.
- Guidelines on adopting a structured & client focused approach to sales activities
- Analysing mind-set; anticipating internal and external customer needs
- Understanding skill strengths and development areas and being capable of self diagnosis prior to and post client interaction
- Generating awareness of key items for effectively planning and preparing for engaging client interaction
- Guidelines on using a sales model which recognises the importance of identifying client needs and buying criteria then matching the products/services to the requirements of the client
- Strategies for dealing effectively with resistance; anticipating, managing and overcoming client resistance to proposals
- Strategies for gaining commitment and building long-term relationships
- Displaying a positive customer service orientation and coaching others to do the same
Focus topics listed describe suggested course material, as with all training, consultation, and coaching actual course material will be tailored to achieve targets set by our clients.
Offered in Asia, Europe and MENA.
Anett Linke, Our Expert on CRM & Sales