Stress can be defined as a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances or mindset. The workshop benefits attendees in both their personal and work lives and it enhances resiliency and productivity on the job.
In the workshops and coaching sessions, participants learn how to recognize stress triggers, address the causes of stress, employ tools to manage their resources better, cope better with stressful situations, and employ techniques and engage a mindset which helps them become more relaxed and balanced in their daily lives.
Essential health factors such as awareness, clarity, mindfulness and self-determined action are skillfully supported in the workshop with the aim of transporting this awareness and knowledge to be effectively used in a pro-active lifestyle going forward.
- Individual stress analysis and target setting
- Strategies to reduce stress (such as self-awareness, regulation, mindfulness and time and personal management)
- Strategies for coping with stress (cognitive training, specific behavioral methods, yoga and autogenic training)
- Methods to increase stress resistance and resilience (relaxation techniques, meditation)
- Personal stress management plan
- The effects of stress on body and spirit
- Awareness of personal work-life balance
- Mindfulness and priority-setting
- Balance between head, heart and soul focus
Participants find answers to key questions:
- Am I living and managing my resources mindfully?
- Is my energy output/input ratio sustainable?
- Am I living towards my life goals?
- Are my life goals and work-life compatible in the mid- to long-term?
- How do I recognize early burn-out signals?
- What is stress? How does stress emerge? What are my stress triggers?
- How can I build my resources and an effective strategy to manage stress and offset burn-out?
The workshop content and methodology is practice-based and experiential. Through interactive exercises, stimuli questions, experience and knowledge- sharing, the participants will be provided with useful guidelines and personal support for their individual situations, which they can apply in their everyday lives. In addition to the full-day Stress Management Workshop, we also provide individual coaching sessions and seminars to suit individual needs.
Offered in Asia, Europe and MENA.
Mariana Eberhard, Our Expert on Stress Management