Making the best of your time is an art which can be learnt. In this workshop you have the opportunity to think about the strengths and development areas of your working style and the possibility to rethink your approach. The workshop aims to acquaint the participant with techniques and methods which will give new impulses for managing time and energy.
- General rules concerning prioritising and setting targets
- Recognising your own strengths and weaknesses
- Using your resources to effectively deal with stress situations and combat frustration
- Efficient working methods and time saving techniques
- Realistic self-analysis; routines and processing style
- Developing a plan for your personal management and time management
This workshop focuses on the participants’ handling of targets, roles and potential conflict in personal and process management. The participant will analyse preferred work style and work behaviour. The focus is on recognising and implementing efficient approaches and maintaining balance in stress situations. Individual Learning will be targeted by focusing on personal goals, personal mastery and behavioural models.
- Guidelines will be given on Professional Methods and Work Techniques relevant to Time & Personal Management
- Recognising issues which impact negatively on time planning
- Dealing with disturbances
- Developing a personal objectives plan
- Dealing with barriers and tapping into resources
- Delegating effectively / using team resources effectively
- Time & Personal Planning & Personality Type
Focus topics listed describe suggested course material, as with all training, consultation, and coaching actual course material will be tailored to achieve targets set by our clients.
Offered in Asia, Europe and MENA.