Gender is not just a social concern but an important competitive edge for organizations in addressing global challenges. It has long been established that there is an under-representation of women in leadership positions in corporations across the globe. It has also been established that women contribute the requisite diversity of leadership behaviors which impact positively on organizational performance in global business.
- represent over half of the global talent pool
- play a hugely significant role in purchasing decisions
- display additional positive leadership behaviors to their male counterparts
It makes sense that women should be at the forefront of the economic and social scene! The business case for ensuring a more gender balanced approach to leadership is undisputed; numerous studies have proven that corporations with more women in top management have better financial performance. The current and pending legal stipulations in many countries require businesses to reserve an increased number of leadership positions for women. This legal requirement, if nothing else, will coerce hereto reluctant organizations into taking a more pro-active affirmative stance on their gender management policies. Those organizations which already engage pro-actively in gender diversity management report many positive benefits of their programs.
The “Excellence in Leadership – Women make a Difference” workshops provide a solid case for change and the requisite insights and guidance for individuals and corporations to address gender management as an issue of urgency.
- Best practice in gender diversity management in organizations
- Gender and leadership behaviors – the added dimension
- Corporate leadership competency architecture and gender management
- Mentoring for women, self-reflection and self-regulation concerning individual contribution to the leadership role
- Assertiveness and career development for women
- Marketing for women
- Personality analysis, strengths and developmental areas – MBTI, DISC, Insights
- Coaching for performance, 360 degree feedback
Focus topics listed describe suggested course material, as with all training, consultation, and coaching the actual course material will be tailored to achieve targets set by our clients.
Silvia Merretz, Our Gender Management Expert