“When you educate a woman, you create a nation.” – Hafez Ibrahim, Egyptian poet (1932)
Our Mentoring program is designed to enhance the leadership skills of women around the world with an initial focus on women in the Middle East and North Africa.
The benefits of a mentoring relationship are tremendous – for both mentees and mentors. From building new skills to rejuvenating interest in your work, making new contacts and forging a bond with someone in another part of the world, mentoring truly presents some invaluable opportunities for everyone involved.
Women who are self-confident and aware of their personal value make a greater contribution to the community, business and organization in which they operate. Mentoring plays a role in helping them overcome barriers they face and accelerate strides they are already making. By building their individual strengths and skills, women are in a better position to participate in political and business related decision-making processes.
We empower, equip, connect, and support the next generation of women from the Middle East and Africa through mentorship and exchange by providing them the access and opportunity needed to advance their careers and pursue their dreams. We inspire women in their communities to become effective leaders in a traditionally male-dominated environment.
- Develop leadership skills
- Exchange expertise
- Learn to advocate for social stability
- Build civil society
Focus topics listed describe suggested course material, as with all training, consultation, and coaching the actual course material will be tailored to achieve targets set by our clients.
- Increase the opportunities for global leader women from the MENA region
- Impact on the careers of emerging women leader in the MENA region
- Make long-lasting connections with global women leaders
- Network with other professionals in the respective fields
- Become a part of a vibrant community of entrepreneurs from around the world
- Build a potentially life-changing relationship