The countries of Central and Eastern Europe have become increasingly important business partners for global business. The region is characterized by significant cultural differences. Not only have the eventful history of the countries from the Baltic to the Balkans, the Adriatic and the Black Sea shaped the thinking and behavior of its inhabitants but there is also a diversity of peoples, religions and languages. Recognition and appreciation of regional and country specific particularities is imperative for successful business operations. The Cross-Cultural Awareness Training Program for Central and Eastern Europe provides insight into cultural differences and similarities in the fields of communication, hierarchy structures, negotiations, decision processes, behavior in conflict situations, team leading, etc. Intercultural awareness will be enhanced to ensure effective and successful collaboration with your business partners from Central and Eastern Europe.
In our Cross-Cultural Training Program – Central and Eastern Europe you will build your knowledge around relevant historical, political, cultural and economic developments in Central and Eastern Europe. You will gain best practice guidelines on opportunities and challenges in collaboration with your Central and Eastern European business partners. The particularities of the Central and Eastern European corporate culture will be elaborated on. Experienced trainers and skilled intercultural consultants from the respective countries and regions provide guidelines on how to adapt successfully to cultural differences and how to manage cultural diversity in collaboration with your Central and Eastern European business partners.
We explore key questions such as:
- How do I manage business transactions successfully in Eastern Europe?
- What is most important in the Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Slovenia and Hungary?
- What key factors determine business success?
- How important is the group and network in business decisions?
- How do rank and hierarchy impact on relationships?
- How important are deadlines and compliance?
- What is the importance of Russia or the former Soviet Union in the respective countries?
- How do the respective countries view themselves?
- What regional differences need to be considered?
Focus topics listed describe suggested course material, as with all training, consultation, and coaching actual course material will be tailored to achieve targets set by our clients.