Building agility and driving change
Building agility and driving change objectives
Agility is an essential capability to pro-actively drive business growth in today´s volatile, complex, uncertain and ambiguous (VUCA) environment. Change readiness and capability are fundamental to building responsive organizations.
Participants will explore their own agility and develop change competence to help them contribute to shaping the organizations future and build robust responses to the fast-paced, complex and unpredictable environment. A main target of the module is to create awareness for change as a permanent state and to support the participants build agility, customer-centricity, solution orientation and future focus.
The participants will be given guidance on change facilitation and building agility in teams and across the organization.
Building agility content
- Explore the values, mindset and practices underlying agility
- Build agile capability – mindset, values, practices
- Identifying actions that will support their individual agile development aligned to their business challenges
- Explore the volatile and ambiguous environment and the challenges it presents for the business
- Assess the capabilities and competencies necessary to lead self and others in a high dynamic, complex environment
- Identify their own development need in the change environment
- Build competence in 12 agile PM practices Build awareness and skill in embedding 4 agile values across the teams
- Explore maturity of internal agile culture (values and mindset) and outline changes and steps
- Explore agile processes and systems and outline requisite changes and steps