Strategic thinking and acting
Strategic thinking and acting objectives
This module emphasizes the importance of strategic creation and deployment in today´s volatile, at times uncertain and ambiguous market place and provides guidelines on and practice in future-proof strategy building which meets current and emergent strategic setting needs of organizations.
The participants will learn to create future-proof strategic objectives and execute these in collaboration with stakeholders and BUs to embed a solid OKR thinking and acting across the organization.
Strategic thinking and acting content
- Identifying relationships, patterns, and trends across related and unrelated events
- Categorizing information to reduce complexity and prioritize and focus activities
- Thinking creatively by generating alternatives, visualizing new possibilities, challenging assumptions
- Making trade-offs while understanding the potential advantages and disadvantages of an idea or a course of action
- Making choices, trying to balance short- and long-term concerns
- Strategic management and strategic planning
- Strategically analyzing the organization and its environment
- Practical application of strategic thinking, strategic management and strategic planning