Teambuilding and development using team diagnostic tools
TEAMBUILDING WITH MBTI
The MBTI ® module helps teams to discover more effective ways of working to their common purpose and towards mutual understanding
Due to an increasingly complex and dynamic business world, it is critical for teams to understand and manage their talent and exploit the full potential of diversity within the team.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is the most common used personality questionnaire worldwide, extrapolated from typological theories by Carl Gustav Jung. The assessment is designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
The MBTI represents in four dimensions:
MBTI based teambuilding content
The MBTI based team building focuses on generating self-awareness and awareness of other team members’ type by:
- Understanding workplace preferences
- Improving team effectiveness
- Reducing potential conflict
- Building on individual strengths and address team developmental areas
- Providing participants with an opportunity to gain insight into their capabilities, challenges and preferences