Future-Fit Leadership Development
The Future-Fit Leadership (FFL) Program is based on our Framework and Assessment, designed to support leaders and individuals to continuously thrive in the brittle, anxious, non-linear and incomprehensible (BANI) world, foster a growth mindset with our eight core competencies, tools and techniques to stay relevant in the become fit for the future.
The Future-Fit Leadership Program comprises eight modules/workshops based on eight core competencies. With this program, we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Build awareness of the capabilities required for leading in today’s environment
- Provide a systemic framework that comprises the core capabilities required in one comprehensive and practical model
- Enable organizations to evaluate their existing future-ready leadership capabilities with a science-based assessment
- Deliver tailored development programs to organizations, addressing a range of leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- Support talent development in organizations that systemically addresses Future-Fit Capability Requirements
(The following sample content will be customized to your organization's needs)
The Future-Fit Leadership Program is designed for professionals across various roles and departments within your organization, including:
- Senior Leaders and First-Line Leaders and their Teams: To understand your teams’ needs, existing and developing skills, foster a collaborative and trusting team for future-fit purposes
- Cross-Functional Teams: To enhance adaptability for effective collaboration and communication across diverse teams, by understanding their roles and skills
- Newly Formed Teams: To begin the teams’ journey with a solid foundation of trust and cohesion, by first understanding individuals’ story, areas of expertise and areas of improvement and goals for working in the appointed team
Our Future-Fit Leadership Assessment and Debriefing evaluate the readiness of leaders for the challenges of the workplace of today and the future of work. You can choose between two science-based assessments:
- FFL Self-Assessment
- FFL 360º Assessment
The program content will be tailored to the leaders’ results to ensure challenges and areas of development are addressed with strategies, and support on applying the learnings to your organization and teams.
Provide an immersive, interactive experience where participants engage face-to-face with facilitators and peers, share challenges and experiences, be inspired by others and build a community of leaders and learners across the organization.
Virtual Instructor Led Workshops (VILDs) offer the flexibility of attending sessions remotely, enabling anytime, anyplace participation. Participants engage, share experiences, challenges and success stories, and build a leadership and learning community with their colleagues across the globe.
The multimedia leadership courses comprise 25 FFL themes. Through interactive e-learning, case studies, and practical exercises, leaders acquire knowledge and practical tools they can apply on-the-job. Inspiring content and reflective exercises enhance the learning experience.