High Performing (Hybrid) Teams
High Performing (Hybrid) Teams (HPHT)
In this program, we achieve the following objectives:
- Provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the principles and behaviors characterizing High Performing (Hybrid) Teams (HPHT)
- Enable participants to utilize the High Performing Teams Assessment (HPTA) to evaluate their team’s status, identify strengths and development areas, and take targeted actions to enhance team capabilities
- Foster trust and collaboration within teams through tailored activities, emphasizing psychological safety to strengthen relationships, enhance engagement, and promote effective collaboration and performance
- Equip teams with a results-oriented mindset by building awareness and practicing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) methodology.
- Enhance cross-team collaboration, communication (both hybrid and face-to-face), and digital communication skills through a combination of soft skills’ enhancement, tool integration, and effective meeting facilitation.
(The following sample content will be customized to your organization´s needs)
- High Performing (Hybrid) Teams Criteria: Overview of the principles and behaviors of HPHT
- High Performing Teams Assessment: Participants can explore their team’s status using the HPT Assessment, to leverage strengths, uncover development areas and causes for these, and identify actions that will support the team build their capabilities in the respective areas.
Team Building Activities (Team Specific):
- People and Trust: Trust-building activities and cultivating psychological safety to strengthen team relationships, build engagement, and enhance collaboration and performance
- Results-Focus / Objectives and Deliverables: Build awareness and practice OKRs’ mindset and methodology to ensure that the team focuses on what matters, manage resources effectively, enhance processes to deliver impactful results
- Collaboration: Build cross-team collaboration, overcome silo thinking, and build horizontal collaboration through effective behaviors and processes
- Communication: Enhance teams hybrid and F2F communication, through soft skills enhancement, integration of effective tools, facilitation of meetings and fostering effective X-Generational communication
- Digital Tools: Introduction and training to essential digital tools and best practices to improve collaboration and productivity
The High-Performing Hybrid Teams workshop is designed for team members and leaders with various functions, including:
- Leadership Teams: First-line and senior leaders to identify your teams’ existing strengths and development areas and provide systematic guidance to cultivate high accountability, high alignment, and high performance
- Cross-Functional Teams: To improve alignment on OKRs, roles and accountabilities, collaboration and communication approaches, team behaviors, trust and inclusion
Before the workshop:
- Pre-Workshop Survey: Prior to the workshop, the participants complete a survey to highlight teams’ goals, strengths, and challenges to tailor the content of the workshop
- High Performing (Hybrid) Team Assessment: Prior to the workshop, the participants complete the online HPTA
During the workshop:
1- 2 Day Virtual or Face-to-Face Workshop / Customized to clients’ needs
- Identify Team’s Status: Assess the status of your team from the leader’s and or team’s perspective
- Facilitator-led Sessions: Team activities and reflections on team strengths, challenges and development areas based on best practice and team context
- Group activities: Practical teambuilding activities and action plans for practical application of guidance and team’s ideas and aspirations
After the workshop:
- Application of learning to team / extended team in the workplace: Teams share learnings with all stakeholders and work on applying the actions to their daily team activities and OKRs
- Sprint-Based Activities: The team completes sprint-based development activities over 12 weeks
- Follow-Up HPT Assessment: Team repeats the HPT assessment after 3 months, compares status with aspirations and takes affirmative actions
- Certification: Upon completion of the first workshop, the participants receive a certificate of workshop completion and a badge demonstrating successful completion of the High Performing Teams Workshop
Summary: High Performing (Hybrid) Teams
In this program, participants will engage in an immersive experience focused on cultivating High Performing (Hybrid) Teams (HPHT). The curriculum begins with an exploration of the principles and behaviors integral to HPHT, providing participants with a foundational understanding. Through the High Performing Teams Assessment (HPTA), teams can assess their current status, leveraging strengths, identifying development areas, and establishing actions for capability building. Team-specific activities encompass trust-building, psychological safety cultivation, and enhancing collaboration and performance. The program further emphasizes the development of a results-focused mindset, integrating Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) methodology. Additionally, it addresses cross-team collaboration, overcoming silo thinking, and improving communication skills, both hybrid and face-to-face. The introduction and training on essential digital tools enhance collaboration and productivity. Pre-workshop surveys and assessments ensure the customization of content based on teams’ goals and challenges.
Before the workshop, participants complete a comprehensive pre-workshop survey and the online HPTA, laying the foundation for tailored content. The workshop itself, conducted virtually or face-to-face over one to two days, involves assessing the team’s status, facilitator-led sessions exploring strengths and challenges, and practical team-building activities. Action plans are developed for the application of guidance and the realization of team ideas and aspirations. Post-workshop, teams apply their learnings to daily activities and OKRs, engaging in sprint-based development activities over 12 weeks. A follow-up HPT assessment after three months allows teams to compare their status with aspirations and take affirmative actions. Upon completing the workshop, participants receive a certificate and badge, affirming their successful completion of the High Performing Teams Program.